Location And Maps
192 Mc Arthur, Highway, Angeles City, Balibago
Diamond Spring Hotel from railway station
• Currently, there is no railway line servicing the entirety of Pampanga. The property is reachable through public utility vehicles.
Nearby Landmarks, Leisure and Entertainment Areas, and Shopping Centers
• Casino Filipino (700 m)
• Bayanihan Park (1.02 km)
• SM City Clark (1.85 km)
• Angeles City Public Market (2 km)
• Angeles Sports and Country Club (2.1 km)
• Museum of Philippine Social History (3 km)
• Marquee Mall (3.1 km)
• Museo Ning Angeles (3.2 km)
• Nepo Mall (3.6 km)
• Clark Freeport Zone (8.9 km)
How to get here
Direction to Property
Diamond Spring Hotel from Clark Airport
*You can find cabs from designated pick-up areas within the airport. Travel time may take anywhere between 18 minutes to 26 minutes or more depending on traffic.
*If you will be driving your car from the airport to Diamond Spring Hotel , there are three route options you can take:
1. Via Manuel Roxas Hwy ? approximately 18 mins.
2. Via Fil-Am Friendship Hwy ? approximately 25 mins.
3. Via Don Juico Ave ? approximately 26 mins.
You may also ride an air-conditioned jeep from the airport, which will drop you off at Clark's main gate. From there, ride another jeep going to Angeles (any of the following colors: violet, grey, or blue), which will pass through Manila N Road where the hotel is situated.
Diamond Spring Hotel by road
*Is accessible to public transportation via Manuel A. Roxas Hwy and Manila N Road. If you are coming from SM City Clark, you can either ride a jeep (color blue) with C. Point Holy Highway route or a jeep (color grey) with C. Point Balibago route. Ask to be dropped off at Puregold Jr., which sits right next to the hotel.